This is going well. I'm really keeping on top of things... I'm headed home in two weeks, but in the meantime there is a lot to do. Pack, figure out what stuff is going with me and what is going on the slow boat. Drop the car off at the port in St. Louis. Until I decide to get cracking on that, I'll just mess around in the snow with my all wheel drive Subaru (http://www.lotzefamily.com/pictures/misc/carinsnow.avi) I'm glad I bought it.
Missouri has been...what do I say. Boring? Short-lived? Unfulfilling? All of the above? I think it'll end up being a blip on the radar. "Oh yeah, I lived in Missouri once. Then I left." Good friends here, but the geography, climate, and infrastructure of central Missouri is very bland. At least I made it up the arch in St. Louis.
I will say that I enjoyed some of the classes. The detailed instruction on construction, road design, drainage, etc were very interesting and provided me with a solid starting point to evaluate and work on my own projects when the time comes.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment